ESR3P – Catalogues – Technique
We have consistently dedicated the resources of our professional scientific and technical staff to develop standards, originals and reproducible rodent models of stroke and reperfusion to address your questions on mechanisms, diagnostic and therapeutic.
Ischemic stroke models
- Thromboembolic stroke: rats, mice (thrombin injection, autologous blood clots)
- Thrombotic stroke (FeCl3): rats, mice
- Permanent stroke (electrocoagulation): rats, mice.
- Permanent or transient intraluminal stroke (filament): rats, mice.
Hemorrhagic stroke models
- Intracerebral hemorrhage (by stereotaxic injection of collagenase): rats, mice.
- Intraventricular hemorrhage (by stereotaxic injection of collagenase): rats, mice.
- Brain aneurysm: mice.
- Thromboembolic stroke in Rhesus Monkey (Gauberti et al., Cerebrovascular disease, 2012).
- Intracerebral hemorrhages in pigs.
We have access to several imaging setup for your studies in partnership with the Centre CYCERON connected to our platform.
Sensory-motor evaluation: rotarod, catwalk, actimetry.
Learning and memory tasks: passive avoidance, fear conditioning, open field, water maze.
Plus maze, place and object recognition, depressive-like, forced swim …
We can adapt to you protocol for both pre- and post-operative conditions.
Tissues could be prepared (freshly of fixed) for biochemical, histological and immunological analysis.
Organ(s): brain, liver, kidney lung …
Cresyl violet staining
Trans-cardiac perfusion for immunohistology
02 31 47 01 64
02 31 47 01 63
02 31 47 02 97
02 31 47 01 66
02 31 47 02 36
BB@C – GIP Cyceron
Boulevard Henri Becquerel 14 074 CAEN – FRANCE